Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy Friday


This may have been the fastest week in recent memory. I'm trying to get back to "work" and keep busy, but this weather is sapping my energy. Good news it looks like it may be only in the high 80's today...Finally I can walk around the town and parks...I think our dog is actually depressed because he has been unable to really get out. (everytime we let him out, 1 min. later he is back at the door looking to come in)

So the plan is to "play hooky" from the search stuff and head out with Muffy and the kids; hopefully bring the prep pup too...

ps. I was reading an article that said crime in NYC is down 12% during this heatwave. I guess criminals are not as stupid as we think.

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.