Saturday, October 07, 2006

What now brown cow

So it does not good for the Yankees to make it past the Tigers. I'm not giving up hope, but the bar that I was at watching the game got too quiet I think more fans have lost hope of stopping Detroit's MO. I'm sure the exec's over at Fox Network are a little worried too. If they can get the Yankees into the post season their ratings just keep getting bigger. And if they can have the Yankees in the World Series even better!!

Luckily it's still nice out on this Columbus Weekend so I'm heading out with the kids for a nice fall hike and then maybe some soccer or bike rides. Isn't it so nice when you can still head out and enjoy the weekends. Trust me it will be below freezing and frozen rain falling on our heads in a matter of weeks...get out and enjoy it.

Of course get your ass back to watch the Yankees at 4pm...Maybe I'll just start drinking in the yard instead of trying to hide the trails...haha

3 comments:

Sean said...

I'm not a tiger fan at all, but do hail from about 42 mile, lol. Waaaay outside Detroit... This is good for us and it will be fun....

Tod said...

watching the Yankees game was a waste...

dclone said...

At least you aren't a Cubs fan. Our season was over months ago.

http://dclone.blogspot.com/