Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Too many dark and stormies

Yes, it seems I started vacation a little early tonight... I had an important business meeting tonight (yes at a bar, in my business they all happen there) and we had too many dark and stormies...and a few shots too...wow the 5 am alarm is going to suck, off to the city for another 8am meeting; I hope I can hold my own...then the bad part of the day; a long drive to a wake for a good friend's dad...The old man was a great guy and everyone will miss him. So I'm driving 3 hours up and back for the wake on thurs. "Muffy" is quite miffed at me since we still need to pack, etc for vacation...I told her , some things are WAY too important than forgetting the toothpaste on holiday...off to bed for 6 (hopefully) good hours of sleep....."Tod"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say you are hysterical. I completely appreciate your posts! Thanks.