Sunday, July 09, 2006

Planning a trip to Cape Cod

Good day, I thought I'd write a quick post before heading back outside to enjoy the beautiful summer weather. Thoughts of summer weather bring us to thoughts of Cape Cod and the Islands...It seems everyone has their favorite places and having stayed at many places and many different towns I have my fickle feelings too. I love Nantucket, with Chatham a close second. My wife, Muffy, still has a found place in her heart for Martha's Vineyard. The Vineyard is a great place to get away to for a day trip or quick weekend, however it can get very crowed during the weekends. It's a quick ferry ride from Hyannis...lots of fun for the whole family.

In reality having the ability to put on your favorite pair of docksiders and head to the beach is a wonderful day no matter where you stay....

Does anyone have favorite haunts on the Cape?

No comments: