Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pet Peeve Alert

Anyone who walks in a major metro area, or in any place where a lot of people are found, hopefully can agree with this pet peeve.



THE BLACKBERRY/CELL-PHONE WALK

.


You know what I mean, the people who are walking down the street texting/emailing/surfing the net. Now full discloser I am a crackberry addict too (Muffy wife was getting miffed at me so i got her one too, no she's hooked-post for another day). These people may be the same that can't walk and chew gum! As the head down the street, or up the stairs or in the mall they start working their phones/PDA's and guess what??? They slow to a crawl!!


.

I mean REAL slow, and the worst part is they don't even know it...It's like a traffic jam on the street, for no reason. I can't tell you the times I almost run people over as they doddle down the main streets. I wish I could just blame tourist, or women, or men, or young, etc...It's an equal opportunity problem..


.

People, you need to read that important message, trust me I understand, just either move to the side or at least be aware of the crowd bottle necking behind you...

.

UGH



.

posted by Tod

No comments: