Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wow is it really this warm out? I, like most people, love the idea of a white Christmas. However, it looks like this year in the NorthEast we will be having a spring Christmas!!


I am done with my shopping, actually Muffy does most of it, and off to enjoy the almost 60 degree weather. Unlike a lot of people I've bumped into this season I am still enjoying the 24/7 Christmas songs...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope everyone enjoys their time with the family!!!

8 comments:

CBM said...

Tod,
Maybe you can get some golf in with this nice weather we're having in New England!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Susan Dench said...

Happy Christmas, Tod, to you and your family!

a. said...

Merry Christmas Tod!

Circe said...

Merry Christmas!

Melissa C Morris said...

Cheers to Christmas Tod!

Suburban prep said...

Merry Warm New England Christmas.

lisagh said...

Merry! Merry!

PreppyGirl said...

A very Merry Christmas to you too!