Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wow is it really this warm out? I, like most people, love the idea of a white Christmas. However, it looks like this year in the NorthEast we will be having a spring Christmas!!


I am done with my shopping, actually Muffy does most of it, and off to enjoy the almost 60 degree weather. Unlike a lot of people I've bumped into this season I am still enjoying the 24/7 Christmas songs...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope everyone enjoys their time with the family!!!

8 comments:

CBM said...

Tod,
Maybe you can get some golf in with this nice weather we're having in New England!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Susan said...

Happy Christmas, Tod, to you and your family!

Alyssa said...

Merry Christmas Tod!

Circe said...

Merry Christmas!

Mel said...

Cheers to Christmas Tod!

suburban prep said...

Merry Warm New England Christmas.

Lisagh said...

Merry! Merry!

PreppyGirl said...

A very Merry Christmas to you too!